1. What is the frequency of updating exchange rates?
Currency exchange data is updated every 15 minutes.
2. Are the presented data on exchange rates reliable?
All exchange rate information presented on the Erate.Ge website is based on the information provided on the official websites of the relevant banks and financial institutions. All of the information exactly matches the sources, given the update interval of 15 minutes.
3. Why sometimes the data on exchange rates on the Erate.Ge website does not match the exchange rates on the official websites of banks and financial organizations?
The interval for updating data on exchange rates on the Erate.Ge website is 15 minutes. Within the specified time, the data presented on the Erate.Ge website will be updated in accordance with the source.
4. How to use exchange rate history?
The site has the ability to view back exchange rates data. To do this, click on the "History" button and select the required date. The site will automatically provide you the necessary data in the main table.
5. How to place an ad on the Erate.Ge web site?
If you wish to place an ad on the Erate.Ge web site, please contact us by email. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .